M Phil., Ph.D.(Yoga Scholar)
Director, Anahat Yoga
Give a man a fish and you feed a man for a day,
Teach him to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Give a man medication and you treat him for a day,
Give him Meditation and you treat him for a lifetime.
- Pursuing a Ph.D. in Yoga from SVYASA, Bangalore.
- M.Phil. in Yoga from the University of Pune.
- Diploma in Yoga and Ayurved from University of Tilak Maharashtra Pune.
- M.P.Ed (Master in Physical Education) Subject – YOGA, University of Pune.
- C.C.Y. (Certificate Course in Yoga) from Kaiwalyadham Lonavala.
- B.Ed. (Physical Education) from University of Pune.
- Y.I.C (Yoga Instructor Course) Svyasa Bangalore.