Yoga Instructors’ Course ( YIC )
YIC, a professional yoga instructor training program, consisting knowledge of Holistic living and not merely as yoga posture, VYASA has been offering this course over the last 3 decades all over the globe with great benefits. At the end of this course.
ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for admission into the course, the students should have passed 10th std & 12th with basic knowledge of English language.
The Yoga Instructor course consists of the following the subjects which transform the students could able to learn yoga and provides the platform to teach the yoga individually.
- Introduction to yoga and its’ streams. (Jnyan yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga)
- Life and Message of Spiritual Masters and Applications of Yoga.
- Asanas & Kriyas
- Pranayama & Meditations
- Teaching techniques.
FEATURES OF THE YIC COURSE:
- It is only Three month non-residential course, hence many people can take out time from there busy schedule and join the course to become yoga instructor.
- The course is a nice combination of theory and practice which create good understanding of yoga from physical, mental, social and spiritual prospective.
- Yoga for rehabilitation
- This course has attracted graduates, post graduates and professionals from the different fields.
Anahat Yoga short term courses
- Basic Courses
- Pranayam Courses
- Meditation Courses
- Desktop Yoga Courses
- Kids Yoga Courses(Camp)
Anahat Yoga is Authorised Centre
- For A World Class YOGA UNIVERSITY
- Swami Vivekanand Yoga Anusandhan Samsthanam. (SVYASA)
- Information Centre – Director of Distance Education. PCMC,PUNE.
- Offers Distance Mode Yoga Courses